Search Site
Family Law

Family Law Attorney Serving Families in
Eastpointe, MI

Providing superior personalized service at affordable rates

The Law Offices of Kevin R. Lynch P.L.C. is here to help you and your family during stressful situations such as divorce or child custody disputes. Our services are offered at affordable rates so you do not have financial worries added to your already stressful situation. Protecting your family is our top priority. With years of family law experience, we are diligent in fighting for your rights while being compassionate during your family’s emotional transition.

Dedicated to achieving success for our clients in Michigan

Our office has the skill and experience necessary for handling a variety of family law issues. We are equipped to assist you with matters such as:

  • Divorce — Whether the end of your marriage is amicable or highly contested, we have years of experience negotiating and litigating all issues related to a divorce.
  • Child Custody — Your children are the most important thing to you in the world, so it is our mission to advocate for your child’s best interests.
  • Spousal Support — When you divorce, we strive to ensure that you receive “suitable support and maintenance” for yourself and any children in your custodial care.
  • Parenting Time — Visitation and parenting time issues involve when and where your children spend their time, so we work hard to make sure you get the quality time with your children that you deserve.
  • Adoptions – Adopting a child should be a joyous occasion for your family. However, the process can be complicated and frustrating. Our experienced attorneys help clients through the adoption process, bringing your child home as soon as possible.
  • Guardianship and Conservatorships – When devising your estate plan, the care of your minor child, incapacitated parent or disabled adult child is likely your priority. Our attorneys can provide you with sound advice and professional assistance with crucial decisions about the financial support, protection, conservatorship and guardianship of your dependents.

Having a knowledgeable and compassionate attorney by your side makes all the difference in the outcome of your family law case. Let us use our years of experience to advocate for you and your loved ones.

Serving Eastpointe and Clinton Township, MI area families

When it comes to divorce, your legal and financial interests must be protected so you can focus on the emotional issues. Our office provides the highest quality of service at the best value for your money. We represent individuals from all walks of life in the areas of Roseville, Sterling Heights and Macomb County, MI. We use every available resource to obtain the best outcome possible for you and your family.

Contact an Eastpointe family law attorney for a free consultation today

Whatever your family issues may be, the Law Offices of Kevin R. Lynch P.L.C. is here to help you. We have reasonable rates and a proven track record of success. Our offices are in two convenient locations in Eastpointe and Clinton Township, MI. Contact us today at 586-336-1088 to schedule your free initial consultation.

Contact us

Please fill out the form below and one of our attorneys will contact you.

Quick Contact Form

  • Eastpointe Office
    17200 E. 10 Mile Road
    Suite 100
    Eastpointe, Michigan 48021
    Phone: 586-336-1088
    Fax: 586-776-4680
  • Clinton Township Office
    16931 Nineteen Mile Road
    Suite 100
    Clinton Township, Michigan 48038
    Phone: 586-336-1088
    Fax: 586-776-4680
Awards & Affiliations
  • "After 10 years of marriage, he made it possible for me to keep all my pension."  -Divorce Client

  • "Mr. Lynch was very friendly and courteous. The best part is that you are able to talk to him personally. He took care of our worries and he always consulted us with everything."  -Joanne C.

  • "Although my divorce case was longer and more difficult than I expected, Kevin was efficient in resolving problems that came up. Throughout the process I was confident that Kevin was out for my best interest and represented me well. "  -Bruce B., former divorce client

  • "Kevin was clear and decisive on the path needed to be taken and he followed through successfully."  -Anonymous, former criminal client

  • "Did a great job on my family case. Have not seen an attorney like him in 30 years. Willing to work with his clients. I would highly recommend him to work on your case."  - Brenda G., former custody and adoption client

  • "Mr. Lynch is probably the most efficient person I’ve ever dealt with."  -Robert M., former personal injury client

  • "I am very satisfied on how smooth and quick my case was resolved."  -Doris B., former divorce client

  • "Kevin is very thorough, intelligent and he gave me the ability to face my new life. I will recommend him to anyone who needs an EXCELLENT lawyer!"  -Virginia P., former divorce client