Kevin R. Lynch
Email: Kevin R. Lynch ›
Kevin R. Lynch completed his undergraduate studies in philosophy at Oakland University, and he earned his law degree from the University Of Detroit Mercy School Of Law. He began his legal career in Macomb County as an associate at Mihelich & Kavanaugh P.L.C. before starting the Law Offices of Kevin R. Lynch, P.L.C. During his career, Kevin R. Lynch has successfully handled thousands of matters, especially in the areas of family law and personal injury, to his client’s complete satisfaction. The Law Offices of Kevin R. Lynch, P.L.C. are located in Eastpointe, Clinton Township and Marysville. Kevin R. Lynch dedicates himself 100% to his clients and to attaining a successful resolution to each client’s particular matter.
Some client quotes:
- “I was amazed when I called the phone number when I was looking for a lawyer when Atty Lynch himself answered the phone and was so kind and listened to my concerns. I immediately made an appointment and he saw my husband and I. He was on top of everything, updated us on what was going on. He gave us his cell phone number so that we can text him or call him if we have any other questions or concerns. His office staff are so friendly and accommodating.
It is always a stress in somebody’s life when you start needing a lawyer, but the fact that Atty Lynch was always there and is always there for you/ It takes some relief knowing that there is somebody that you can call/text anytime. He always has a calm voice and just so respectful to your queries and concerns. With that, I thank him and appreciate everything that he has done for us.” Joanne C.
- “I retained Kevin Lynch to represent me in my case. I never had any experience in life that required me to hire a lawyer, this was my first legal encounter. I honestly and sincerely believe that Mr. K. Lynch handled my case professionally, sincerely and seriously. It was an educational experience for me. I am very grateful to have been represented by him.” Dominga R.
- “I recently hired Attorney Lynch for my child custody case. He was amazing to say the least. He was very thorough, kept me informed during the whole process, and answered every question I had during the case promptly. I will definitely recommend him to all my family and friends in need of legal help in the future.” Jason B., Child Custody
- “After 10 years of marriage, he made it possible for me to keep all my pension.” Divorce client
- “Mr. Lynch was very friendly and courteous. The best part is that you are able to talk to him personally. He took care of our worries and he always consulted us with everything,. He definitely will be our lawyer and I will definitely recommend him to my friends and family.” Joanne C.
- “Although my divorce case was longer and more difficult than I expected, Kevin was efficient in resolving problems that came up. Throughout the process I was confident that Kevin was out for my best interest and represented me well.” – Bruce B. former divorce client
- “Kevin was clear and decisive on the path needed to be taken and he followed through successfully.” – Anonymous, former criminal client
- “Did a great job on my family case. Have not seen an attorney like him in 30 years. Willing to work with his clients. I would highly recommend him to work on your case.” – Brenda G., former custody and adoption client
- “Mr. Lynch is probably the most efficient person I’ve ever dealt with.” –Robert M., former personal injury client
- “I would highly recommend Mr. Lynch.” –Carolyn D., former personal injury client
- “I would like to thank you for all you have done for my family and me.” –Donald M., former custody client
- “I am very satisfied on how smooth and quick my case was resolved. I’m very pleased with everything” –Doris B., former divorce client
- ”Very professional!” –Deborah H., former personal injury client
- “Kevin was a godsend to me in a very emotional time and besides working to protect me in all financial ways he comforted me in all emotional ways by totaling understanding what I was going through. He is very thorough, intelligent and he gave me the ability to face my new life. I will recommend him to anyone who needs an EXCELLENT lawyer!” –Virginia P., former divorce client